Payment and shipping conditions
Delivery and delivery times
1. The supplier selects the dispatch route and mode of dispatch; the delivery is made to the address of the buyer. Deviating unloading points must be agreed upon.
2. The goods are delivered in the specified designs and packaging units. We reserve the right to make partial deliveries.
3. Deliveries shall be made within the Federal Republic of Germany; from a net goods value of 450.00 Euro, deliveries shall be free of charge. For orders with a net order value of less than 50.00 Euro, we reserve the right to charge a minimum quantity surcharge of 5.50 Euro. The insurance is borne by us.
4. We are free to choose the shipping route. If the customer wishes an accelerated dispatch, e.g. by express or courier, the additional costs will be borne by the customer.
5. If the buyer detects damage to the packaging, he undertakes to consult the carrier immediately to determine the damage. The original bill of lading, a statement of facts and the recipient's declaration of assignment must be forwarded to us without delay. Transport damages, which are only determined after unpacking the goods, must be reported to us in writing and received within three days after receipt of the goods.
6. As long as the buyer is in arrears with an obligation, our obligation to deliver shall be suspended.
Terms of payment (inland)
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payments must be made net cash within 30 days from the date of the invoice without any deductions to one of the bank accounts indicated by Ossenberg GmbH. In case of receipt of payment on one of the bank accounts indicated by Ossenberg GmbH within 10 days from the date of the invoice, the business partner is entitled to deduct 2% discount.
2. We grant a 3% discount for participation in the SEPA Corporate Direct Debit Mandate. Deviating payment and delivery terms can be regulated by individual condition agreements.
3. Ossenberg GmbH accepts cheques and bills of exchange only after express agreement. The acceptance is made on account of payment. The business partner of Ossenberg GmbH must reimburse the costs associated with the cashing of the cheques and bills of exchange. Credit notes for cheques and bills of exchange are subject to encashment. Value dates are on the day on which Ossenberg GmbH finally disposes of the equivalent value.
4. If the payment period is exceeded, we are entitled to charge interest on arrears at a rate of at least 7.5% p.a. from the time of default. Both the buyer and Ossenberg GmbH reserve the right to prove lower or higher damages in individual cases.
5. In case of default of payment and justified doubts about the solvency or creditworthiness of the business partner, we are entitled to demand securities or advance payments for outstanding deliveries, to make all claims arising from the business relationship immediately due and payable and to take back goods delivered under reservation of title.
6. The retention of payments or the set-off with counterclaims of the business partner is excluded, unless these have been recognized by Ossenberg GmbH or have been legally established.
Terms of payment (abroad)
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payments must be made in advance.