Respiratory protection masks
Protect yourself and your fellow men from Covid-19
- 10 breathing masks in PE film, 23cm x 13cm
- 5 x 10 breathing masks in PE-foil in a box, 22,5cm x 13,2cm x 8,8cm
- 60 x 50 breathing masks in a cardboard box, 63cm x 50cm x 46cm
- Medical protective masks type I according to DIN EN 14683 in PE foil
- CE Marking
- Use by patients, doctors, nursing and rescue personnel, not for use in operating rooms
- These face masks do not provide protection against viruses, but they do help reduce the spread of viruses
Use breathing mask correctly
Place the breathing mask over mouth and nose with the white side facing inwards. Pull the white rubber bands behind the ears to secure the mask.
Ideally the mask should extend from the bridge of the nose to under the chin, including any beard. The loops should be adjusted to the size of the head so that the mask fits comfortably but tightly against the face and there are no gaps at the sides.
Take off mask
When putting on and taking off - and while wearing - avoid touching the protective mask directly at the front. The mask should only be pulled over the ears at the straps and over the chin and nose at the hem. Before and after donning and wearing the mask, hands should be washed sufficiently with soap.